- When we eat more than our body needs and exercise to little our body will not be able to burn all the calories. The calories will be largely stored in the form of subcutaneous fat.
- Raspberry Ketones helps increasing the body’s metabolic rate it is a fat burner; the body will burn fat instead of muscle mass. It helps to suppress hunger; it makes it easier not to give in to cravings
- Scientific studies published in the Journal of Life Sciences in 2005 used mice to test the fat-burning properties of Raspberry Ketones. Mice, given a high fat diet, were administered a high dose of ketones. The results were astonishing .The mice that received Raspberry Ketone had enhanced their metabolism, burned more body fat and gained less fat tissue. (Less fat under the skin and less fat around the organs)
- About 90% of mouse genes are spread across the chromosomes in virtually the same order as in humans. Mice are often used for studying human genetics, diseases and biology.
- Raspberry Ketones possess a high number of antioxidants. These antioxidants will protect the cells against the damage caused by free radicals. It stimulates the launch of adiponection, which is linked with obesity
- Adinopectin protects the body against Type 2 diabetes and can also be in charge of cleaning artery walls witch will lead to a healthy liver
- It is 100% organic and pure
vrijdag 29 november 2013
Gepost door minthy op 02:49
- Weight loss expert and personal trainer, Lisa Lynn recommends taking 100 mg of Raspberry Ketone at breakfast. She also suggested to increase the dose if results are slow to show. A person with a lot of overweight might need more of the active ingredient to stimulate the metabolism.
- To benefit maximum you should take Raspberry Ketone before eating. In the initial period you must take a minimum of 100mg per day, after a certain period you can move on to a higher dose. The maximum dose is 300 mg a day. Before you start increasing the dose consult your doctor, do not start experimenting. A higher dose of Raspberry ketone might increase your heart rate and blood glucose levels beyond what your body can manage
Gepost door minthy op 02:48